Thanks for visiting!
and welcome to Jacqueline's Salon & Spa! We are a full service day spa-salon for all
your beauty needs. Our salon and spa
offers a wide variety of services to fit your individual needs. Jacqueline's Salon & Spa staff is professional,
friendly, and highly recommended. Here at Jacqueline's we strive to have you
leave the salon feeling beautiful inside and out. Whether you are on the run, looking
for a quick and convenient service or if you are longing to relax and unwind- with
our beauty bar/boutique you will find all the essentials needed to have a
fabulous spa experience. Our salon has a little bit for everyone including a
Bella Bridal, spa, wellness program, Jacqueline's Inside Out, and much
more! The salon was designed and inspired by the heart and soul of Tuscany. The
romantic, unique character is to share the experience of artistic Italy with our guests
in a relaxing and beautiful setting. We invite you to join us & to
feel beautiful inside and out at Jacqueline's!
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There is so much more to come!
- If you are feeling sick on the day of your appointment or prior to please call us ASAP to reschedule.
- Please make sure to be on time for we will be on a special schedule to accommodate everyone.
- If you have colored your hair at home please let us know & allow extra time for color correction consultation and procedures that may be needed.
- Only guests with an appointment will be allowed access. Must have an appointment, we will not be able to take walk-ins unless we have time to properly check you in.
- Each guest will be checked in outside our door. We will do a list of safety checks to enter the salon.
- A temperature check
- Q&A four questions to ask
2-have you been exposed to anyone with virus in last 14 days ?
3-have you been in contact with anyone effected by the corona virus in the last 14 days in your home or elsewhere ?
4-are you experience any symptoms. Fever , chills , shortness of breath , respiratory issues etc that is related to Covid-19 ?
- Then you will sign a waver ...Please bring your own pen if you like.
- You will need to bring & wear a mask, one that goes around your ears would be best, so we can work on your head for cutting/coloring.
- You will need to put keys, phone etc away no bags or coats or personal items.
- If you are in building we ask you not to bring a coat if you are coming from outside of the building you will hang up coat at door.
- Your stylist will welcome you once you are checked in.
- You will need to wash hands as soon as you enter the salon.
- Social Distancing: stay 6 feet away where possible
- Retail: we will get it for you from the shelf to help with not spreading the virus.
- Check out and rescheduling needs to be safe. Use all safety measures at desk area at all times.
- We will take all safety measures to check you out and get you rescheduled.
Reach Out With Any Questions!